Here at Scissors Hair & Beauty, your safety, health and comfort come first. Because of this, we’ve made a few changes to ensure our salon is COVID-19 safe for all clients and staff. We’re so happy to be able to see you again, and above all, would like to thank our clients for their understanding and support throughout this uncertain time. Because of these changes, the salon experience may be a little different for a while! However, you can trust that our fantastic team will make sure you get that pampered feeling that you deserve, and leave our salon feeling your best. Please see below for a detailed list of our current COVID-19 salon safety measures.
- Our salon has a one-way system entry and exit in place, please follow the signs on our doors on Samuel Street, Macclesfield.
- There is room for one person ONLY in our reception area, please wait outside if someone else is there. We also have a protective screen in place at our reception desk.
- Bespoke foot-controlled hand sanitising station to be used by all staff & clients entering the salon.
- Freshly washed gowns & towels for every client.
- NEW touch-free bathroom light.
- NEW dehumidifier (& extractor fan in beauty room), along with natural ventilation throughout our salon.
- Equipment sterilised in our salon safe disinfectant solution, Barbicide.
- Two stylists working daily, social distancing in our large salon with separate, dedicated colour and cutting stations.
- PPE for every staff member including masks, aprons & gloves for colouring. We request that clients and visitors also wear a face mask/covering where possible.
- Limited conversation during your appointment to minimise your time in the salon, especially with close contact treatments.
- Each stylist working on only one client every hour, or every 3 hours for chemical treatments. Work stations are cleaned & sanitised after each client.
- All appointments and consultation bookings must be made over the phone, call 01625 422449 for hair, and 07585 667465 for beauty.
We hope we’ve cleared up any concerns you may have about visiting Scissors Hair & Beauty, and hope to see you soon for a well-deserved treat. If you have any questions or concerns about our salon safety measures, or to make an appointment, please get in touch. Thank you, and stay safe!